Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2010/11/02 02:16:00 UTC

Re: access to CMS for river

Read more on;

http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: access to CMS for river

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
I have a preference for building our post-graduation web site using the
tools that will be used to maintain it in the long term. I think we
should do it that way unless there is an insurmountable technical
problem preventing it.

 From a purely selfish point of view, I have far more things I would
like to learn than time to learn them. Learning a tool that is being
phased out seems inefficient.

Patricia

Re: access to CMS for river

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.
An overview on the available pages is at:

http://river.staging.apache.org/sitemap.html

The conversion process still fails on inside links and tables.

Gr. Sim

Re: access to CMS for river

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.
On 11/05/2010 08:11 AM, Peter Firmstone wrote:
> Awesome Sim, I did ask around, however you managed to sort it before
> anyone replied.

Yes, sorry about the scatter/gather approach. I really didn't know in
advance what to do in order to get the website sorted. I hope my status
updates were enough to limit the amount of double work done.

Gr. Sim

Re: access to CMS for river

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Awesome Sim, I did ask around, however you managed to sort it before
anyone replied.

Cheers,

Peter.

Re: access to CMS for river