Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by mj romero <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2007/09/07 17:55:48 UTC

Help with JMeter's source code.

Hello JMeter's users,
I have problems when compiling the source code of JMeter with the Ant
program. I think is necessary to download some additional libraries, I
am in the correct thing? In that case, which is those libraries? Any
information is helpful.
Sorry for my english. Thank you.

¡Ya está aquí Windows Live Spaces! Ahora podrás crear fácilmente tu propio sitio Web.
http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx

Re: Help with JMeter's source code.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
See the page I just created: