Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/08 13:58:52 UTC

(Stateless/Statefull)??? Architecture for Kandula

Hi all,
We are re-architecturing the Coordinator part of Kandula. Our objectives are
to be fully spec compliant, give ability to plug in new protocols easily
(WS-BA) and to be able to use with Axis1.x and Axis2.
 Now we are stuck with the decision of whether to make the coordinator
Stateless or State full. Currently we have state full coordinators taking
care of each and every activity. We can make this stateless by introducing a
property bag to store the run time state and having stateless coordinators
to process them with the particular web services requests.
 Can somebody comment on the pros & cons of stateless web services and on
what is the best suited architecture for Kandula.
 Thanks & Regards,
~Thilina
 Ps: In the mean time I'll try to focus more on the Stateless architecture
and will come up with a better description.

"May the SourcE be with u"