Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by an...@e-zest.net on 2006/10/25 11:52:28 UTC

JetSpeed-2 with Hibernate NOT WORKING

Hi,

I am working on JetSpeed-2 with hibernate. The database is MySQL. I have also configured the Hibernate xmls files and the data objects. I wrote Hibernate client code inside the Portlet class.

But when I invoke the portlet using .psml file, it gives me the following error:

Cannot create Portlet instance com.cone.portlets.Simplest for Portlet Application simplest

Also, on the command prompt of thr concole, I found the is :

[org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl] WARN: No running tx found

I am not getting what exactly the error. Can somebody help us here?

regards,

Anand

Re: JetSpeed-2 with Hibernate NOT WORKING

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@gmail.com>.
Make sure your portlet is actually deployed by looking in the portlet
application manager...