Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bert Van Kets <be...@visitronics.be> on 2002/02/01 12:01:59 UTC

Re: PJA or Xvfb

I have rolled back to the state I had when everything was in it's default
configuration. I'm using SuSE Linux 7.3, Tomcat 4.0.1, JDK1.3.1_02 and
Cocoon 2.0.0.
Where do I put the PJA jar files?  the jre/classes directory does not exist
with jdk1.3.1!
Where do I put the CATALINA_OPTS lines in the catalina.sh file?  At the end
or the beginning?

A working sample of the catalina.sh file would be welcome.
Thanks,
Bert

Re: PJA or Xvfb

Posted by Bert Van Kets <be...@visitronics.be>.
I got PJA running this time.
I don't know what went wrong the first time.  Although I checked everything
three times the first time I got errors all over.  Starting all over and
double checking every step got me going the second time, although I did
exactly the same thing.  I guess a type must have sneaked in somewhere.
Thanks for all of you who helped.
I can now get working on the on-line XML editor I talked about before.
Bert
BTW congrats to all who helped getting Cocoon 2.0.1 ready