Posted to commits@hama.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2012/06/15 10:08:24 UTC

[Hama Wiki] Update of "GettingStarted" by edwardyoon

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hama Wiki" for change notification.

The "GettingStarted" page has been changed by edwardyoon:
http://wiki.apache.org/hama/GettingStarted?action=diff&rev1=67&rev2=68

Comment:
People asks me "How can I use latest version".

  http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/hama

+ == Build latest version from source ==
+
- If you're going to use unreleased version, you can check out TRUNK and build it with maven 3 as following commands:
+ If you're going to use latest (unreleased) version, you can check out TRUNK and build it with maven 3 as following commands:

  {{{
  % svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hama/trunk hama-trunk
  % cd hama-trunk
  % mvn install package -Dmaven.test.skip=true
  }}}
+
+ See also HowToContribute

  == Hadoop Installation ==