Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Fuo Bol <gf...@mail.com> on 2020/05/03 16:44:55 UTC

Watch "Airbus makes more of the sky with Spark - Jesse Anderson & Hassene Ben Salem" on YouTube

@Sean Owen

Why did you  remove  email  zahidr1000@gmail.com following this query. ?

The two responses were then sent to a removed email account.

Re: Watch "Airbus makes more of the sky with Spark - Jesse Anderson & Hassene Ben Salem" on YouTube

Posted by Fuo Bol <gf...@mail.com>.
Why did you  remove  email  zahidr1000@gmail.com following this query. ?
The query was commercially  hostile  but based on sound research.

The two responses were then sent to a removed email account.
The two accounts responded  and didn't  agree with you.

> Note that there are ways to detect when someone is signing up a sock
> puppet account, and mods will ban both if so.

RUBBISH !!!!

Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2020 at 7:39 PM

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@apache.org>.