Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net> on 2021/02/07 21:18:44 UTC

Branch Getting-Started-Guide populated

The files from Jean's taming book are now in the repository in the
Branch Getting-Started-Guide. As jean is no longer interested in in
updating her book, we have to change the name a few other things.

There are all the chapter files plus a Master Document file (.odm)
Because the chapter files were created from the Master Document the
numbering is slightly off File File AOO41GS1.odt is not chapter one it
is the preface.S2 is chapter 1 and so on. There is also a spreadsheet
CheckOut.ods to track who is working on what until I can get with Infra
around whether we can activate pages and projects on our repository.

Regards
Keith

Re: Branch Getting-Started-Guide populated

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 2/7/2021 5:00 PM, F Campos Costero wrote:
> Thanks, Keith. I will start working on the docs today or tomorrow. I don't
> see the ods file in either branch. Am I missing the obvious or did you not
> post it yet?
> Francis

Sorry Francis I have net committed it yet. I will do it now. Just please
remember to do a pull request so it can be committed back.There may be
some further changes to it the next time you see it.

regards
Keith

Posted by F Campos Costero <fj...@gmail.com>.