Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sidharth <si...@npi.stpn.soft.net> on 2001/11/28 09:16:17 UTC

Internationalization

How should I proceed for Internationalizing an XML document so that a user in japan reads data in japanese,in spain in spanish and so on

Re: Internationalization

Posted by Sidharth <si...@npi.stpn.soft.net>.
I have found I18n on cocoon2 but when I try to run the example of this I get
an error.
Could u tell me whether I18n works ina way I am explaining here
It uses java.util.Locale classes for translation??