Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Robert Funnell <ro...@mcgill.ca> on 2016/07/30 20:02:02 UTC

Box size [was Re: Conveting files from Word Perfect x7]

On Sat, 30 Jul 2016, Ace Rosman wrote:

> When I open OpenOffice I get a very small box to write on and am not able to
> even see what I type.   In the past, the box filled a good part of the
> monitor and was a pleasure to use.  How can I enlarge the box?

If I understand correctly, the Window (or box) for your OpenOffice is
smaller than it used to be. I don't know why that would have happened,
but can't you resize the window to make it bigger by clicking and
dragging the edges or corners of the window?