Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Brian De Pradine <PR...@uk.ibm.com> on 2008/01/27 19:45:04 UTC

Fw: [Axis2] JAX-WS 2.1 Merge

Resend with [Axis2] in the subject.

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

----- Forwarded by Brian De Pradine/UK/IBM on 27/01/2008 18:42 -----

Brian De Pradine/UK/IBM@IBMGB wrote on 27/01/2008 18:32:43:

> The merge of the JAX-WS 2.1 code changes into the trunk is now
> complete. All future development of JAX-WS 2.1 should take place in
> the trunk. The one outstanding issue is with  org.apache.axis2.
> jaxws.sample.MtomSampleTests. It keeps failing whenever I run a
> maven build, but when I run it on it's own, inside Eclipse, it
> passes every time! To get around this issue I have commented out
> that test for now. The failure I get is captured below.
>
> testSendImageAttachmentProperty12(org.apache.axis2.jaxws.sample.
> MtomSampleTests)  Time elapsed: 0.219 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Was expecting an exception due
> to sending SOAP12 message to SOAP11 endpoint.
>         at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>         at org.apache.axis2.jaxws.sample.MtomSampleTests.
> testSendImageAttachmentProperty12(MtomSampleTests.java:224)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
> invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.
> invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:168)
>         at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:134)
>         at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
>         at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
>         at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:113)
>         at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:124)
>         at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:232)
>         at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:227)
>         at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:232)
>         at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:227)
>         at
junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
>         at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:23)
>         at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
>         at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:27)
>         at org.junit.internal.runners.OldTestClassRunner.
> run(OldTestClassRunner.java:76)
>         at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.
> execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
>         at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.

AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:138)
>         at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.
> AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:125)
>         at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:132)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
> invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.
> invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.
> runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:290)
>         at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.
> main(SurefireBooter.java:818)
>

> Cheers
>
> Brian DePradine
> Web Services Development
> IBM Hursley
> External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319
>
> If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will
> you find the time to do it again?
>

> Unless stated otherwise above:
> number 741598.
3AU