Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by shanWDC <ss...@web.com> on 2011/06/14 18:18:29 UTC

Injecting urls through code instead of file

Is there a way to inject urls in the injector, through code, rather than
specifying a url file?

Re: Injecting urls through code instead of file

Posted by shanWDC <ss...@web.com>.
I am writing an application which takes a URL and passes it to the Crawl
class, which then does the intranet crawling. Right now, the URL is being
injected from a text file in the urls directory. However, I want to get rid
of this and instead be able to pass the url without bothering about the urls
directory.

Is there an extension point to do this?

Re: Injecting urls through code instead of file

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you provide a use case? The reason I ask is that I can only assume that
you would be hacking some code to inject your urls from some other URL
store?

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 5:18 PM, shanWDC <ss...@web.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to inject urls in the injector, through code, rather than
> specifying a url file?

*Lewis*