Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by 吕鹏 <lv...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/03 03:09:37 UTC

problem about hbase and hadoop version

Hi
    I want to build a hbase cluster in the production environment. Which
version of hbase and hadoop is recommended? The apache or the cdh3? Is cdh3
a open source version? In some artical, it says if the two version is not
matched, hbase well lose data!

thx

Peng

Re: problem about hbase and hadoop version

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
This is discussed in the book: http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hadoop

J-D