Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Karl M. Hegbloom" <ka...@microsharp.com> on 2001/03/08 18:31:19 UTC

[Apache::Cookie] Segv in Cookie.so ?

 Anyone else experiencing segv's in Cookie.so?

 I'm using mod_perl 1.25, Apache 1.3.14, and libapreq (Apache::Cookie)
 0.31.3 with HTML::Mason 0.89.  I tried a rebuild of libapreq etc.,
 but it still segv's.

 I've an authen handler and a request handler, and both use
 Apache::Cookie.  I'm not certain where it's seg faulting...  My error
 log is full of messages about apache's dieing with sig 11, and the
 screens in the browser are often missing graphics, or coming up with
 a "document contains no data" dialog at that point.  Perhaps it
 serves one request and then segv's?

 If this is not a common problem, let me know, and I'll spend some
 time trying to get a backtrace and recipe to reproduce the bug.

--
mailto: (Karl M. Hegbloom) karlheg@microsharp.com
http://www.microsharp.com