Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Albert Choy <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/16 19:12:44 UTC

Build from source from github.com's incubator-guacamole-server source

I checked JIRA and it looks like in 2005 the Guacamole team deliberately
not check in other files that are built using autoconf.

I tried using automake and autoconf to build guacamole server and I *was *stuck
at the following stage.

*$ ./configure --with-init-dir=/etc/init.d*
I get the following error:

*config.status: error: cannot find input file: `Makefile.in'*
*Current status:*

I found the following article after this:

http://www.ifnamemain.com/posts/2014/Mar/13/autoconf_automake/

I followed the article and was able to get past the configuration build
issues.

Albert

Re: Build from source from github.com's incubator-guacamole-server source