Posted to docs-dev@perl.apache.org by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@oslo.online.no> on 2002/10/14 11:39:25 UTC

Netcraft stats

Hello,

I was thinking about updating the Netcraft graph at
http://perl.apache.org/outstanding/stats/netcraft.html , but I have a
problem: I can't find out where Stas found those mod_perl-specific stats. I
searched all over the Netcraft survey, but couldn't find them.

Does anyone know where they are?

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
pereinar@oslo.online.no

Re: Netcraft stats

Posted by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@oslo.online.no>.
At 12:38 14.10.2002, Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
>For NetCraft.. I guess we'll have to wait for Stas :)

Apparently not.
I found the link in the sources of the old site.
http://www.netcraft.com/survey/Reports/200209/mod_perl.txt
(change year/month as necessary)

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
pereinar@oslo.online.no

Re: Netcraft stats

Posted by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@oslo.online.no>.
At 12:29 14.10.2002, Eric Cholet wrote:

>--On Monday, October 14, 2002 17:46:30 +0800 "Philippe M. Chiasson"
><go...@cpan.org> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 2002-10-14 at 17:39, Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
>>>Hello,
>>>
>>>I was thinking about updating the Netcraft graph at
>>>http://perl.apache.org/outstanding/stats/netcraft.html , but I have a
>>>problem: I can't find out where Stas found those mod_perl-specific
>>>stats. I  searched all over the Netcraft survey, but couldn't find them.
>>
>>I believe somebody at NetCraft sends him data. It's a personnal service
>>;-)
>
>I took the liberty to do a quick grep for "netcraft" in Stas' mail folders
>but that didn't turn up anything obvious.
>
>The SecuritySpace stats are available from
>https://secure1.securityspace.com/s_survey/data/man.200209/apachemods.html?
>mod=cGVybA==

Yes, I just updated the SecuritySpace stats.

Re: Netcraft stats

Posted by Eric Cholet <ch...@logilune.com>.

Re: Netcraft stats

Posted by "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@cpan.org>.