Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Ali Bozorgkhan <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/12 23:56:33 UTC

Undefined method 'has_capability?' for Sinatra::Rabbit::ImagesCollection::IndexOperation:Class

Hi,
I followed the installation instruction for Ubuntu (except I couldn't
install the libxslt because Ubuntu can't locate it). I can run the server
on localhost:10000/api. But when I go to the address in Firefox, I get this
error:

Undefined method 'has_capability?' for
Sinatra::Rabbit::ImagesCollection::IndexOperation:Class

I really appreciate a help with this.
Cheers,
Ali

--
Ali Bozorgkhan
Simon Fraser University

Re: Undefined method 'has_capability?' for Sinatra::Rabbit::ImagesCollection::IndexOperation:Class

Posted by Michal Fojtik <mf...@redhat.com>.
Hi Ali,

I assume you installed deltacloud-core using 'gem install', so you got
the version 1.0.0. We recently made some fixes in Rabbit which unfortunately
broke the 1.0.0 when installed by 'gem install'.

To resolve this problem you would need to do following:

$ gem uninstall sinatra-rabbit
$ gem install sinatra-rabbit --version '1.0.6'

After this the version 1.0.0 should work again.

  -- Michal

Michal Fojtik
http://deltacloud.org
mfojtik@redhat.com