Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Dmitri Plotnikov <dm...@apache.org> on 2004/08/02 04:19:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] JXPath 1.2 Released

We are proud to announce the release of JXPath 1.2.

JXPath is an interpreter of the XPath expression language. JXPath applies
XPath expressions to graphs of objects of all kinds: JavaBeans, Collections,
arrays, Maps, Servlet contexts, DOM, JDOM etc, including mixtures thereof.
It
fully supports the XPath 1.0 standard: paths, arithmetic, logical, set and
string expressions, all standard as well as extension functions etc.

The new release adds a couple of new APIs, introduces many
improvements and bug fixes.

JXPath's home page which has links to API documentation and a detailed
user's guide:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jxpath/

JXPath 1.2 Release Notes are at:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jxpath/release-notes-1.2.html

Great thanks to everybody who reported problems, helped to trace them,
suggested changes or simply provided encouragement.

Thank you all for your continuous support of JXPath.

Dmitri Plotnikov
dmitri@apache.org

P.S. I wish I had enough Karma to update the documentation on the Jakarta
website.  :-(