Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by jc <jc...@maned.com> on 2012/12/27 23:33:01 UTC

JCR UnsupportedRepositoryOperationException when a query constraint has "NOT"

I am building a query constraint for fetching all the nodes whose names does
not contain a string.

So the way I have approached to build the constraint was as below:

       QueryObjectModelFactory factory =
session.getWorkspace().getQueryManager().getQOMFactory();
        ValueFactory valueFactory = session.getValueFactory();

        DynamicOperand operand =
factory.lowerCase(factory.nodeName(DEFAULT_SELECTOR_NAME));

        Literal literal;
        Constraint constraint;
--------------------
--------------------

 literal = factory.literal(valueFactory.createValue(%+ "searchVal" + "%"));
constraint = factory.not(factory.comparison(operand,
QueryObjectModelConstants.JCR_OPERATOR_LIKE, literal));

        QueryObjectModelFactory factory = queryManager.getQOMFactory();

        Selector source = factory.selector(nodeType, selectorName);
        Column[] columns = null;

        return factory.createQuery(source, constraint, orderings,
columns).execute().getNodes();

This throws the "UnsupportedRepositoryOperationException". Any thoughts
please?