Posted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org by "Frederick N. Brier" <fb...@multideck.com> on 2004/01/23 18:54:51 UTC

Trying to debug in IntelliJ

I am still working on trying to track down my schema compiler error.

So I did a CVS checkout and added the v1 src/common, src/xmlcomp,
src/xmlpublic, and src/typeimpl to my source tree and the easypo.jar,
and ant.jar to the classpath of my IDE.  The problem is that there are
required packages in the SchemaCompiler.java and other source files that
are in org.w3.x2001.xmlSchema and com.bea.x2002.x09.xbean.config.  These
packages exist in oldxbean.jar, but then again so are all the classes I
am compiling.  Is there a .jar that has just these packages in it.
Where is the source?  I cannot find
org.w3.x2001.xmlSchema.SchemaDocument anywhere.  Thank you for any help!

Fred.