Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Dale Baley <db...@xcastlabs.com> on 2017/03/29 20:55:54 UTC

Jenkins builds for greenplum v4 gone?

Are the rpm packages for greenplum v4 that were available through Jenkins no longer being offered? I only see greenplum 5alpha now.

thanks,
dale

Re: Jenkins builds for greenplum v4 gone?

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Hi,

In some sense: right.

The V4 name was misleading in the past, sorry. See
The v4 packages contained snapshot images of random commits before.
AFAIK the name corresponds now to the contents of the package.

Olaf