Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by JM Ibanez <jm...@orangeandbronze.com> on 2008/12/03 10:40:40 UTC

Contributing to JMeter: Some Questions

Hi,

I've started work on a sampler for JMeter, and I have a few questions
about this. Is this the correct list to email, or should I redirect to
jmeter-dev?

TIA,
--
JM Ibanez
Software Architect

jmibanez@orangeandbronze.com
http://www.orangeandbronze.com/

Re: Contributing to JMeter: Some Questions

Posted by David Brown <da...@davidwbrown.name>.
Hello JM, you should probably join the dev ML and look into the bugzilla to see if your sampler has already been suggested. You might search the source code comments for hints of your sampler. HTH, David.

JM Ibanez wrote ..

> Hi,
>
> I've started work on a sampler for JMeter, and I have a few questions
> about this. Is this the correct list to email, or should I redirect to
> jmeter-dev?
>
> TIA,
> --
> JM Ibanez
> Software Architect
> Orange & Bronze Software Labs, Ltd. Co.
>
> jmibanez@orangeandbronze.com
> http://www.orangeandbronze.com/

Yet some, not wise, go to the other side of the globe, to barbarous and unhealthy regions, and devote ten or twenty years, in that they may live,-that is, keep comfortably warm,- and die in New England at last.

Henry David Thoreau - Walden - 1845