Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Cheng <zh...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/23 16:18:51 UTC

Search multiple directories simultaneously

Hi,

I have multiple indexed folders (or directories), each holding indexing
files for specific purposes. I want to do a search over these folders (or
directories) in a same query.

Is it possible?

Thanks

Re: Search multiple directories simultaneously

Posted by Cheng <zh...@gmail.com>.
thanks man. very condense and easy to follow.

can i ask how the multiple search will impact the performance? i have
probably 50GB data in each of the 10-20 folders.

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.