Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Hut Carspecken <hu...@sbcglobal.net> on 2003/06/23 17:19:45 UTC

Send Error with Same Config.xml, Different Servers

Hello and Good Morning,

I am trying a simple test.  I am trying to foward a message using the default Forward mailet with the RecipientIs matcher.

Using James 2.1.3, I am able to do this task.  However, when I start James 2.2.0a7 using the EXACT config.xml file, the server does not forward the message.

Has there been a change to the config.xml file since James 2.1.3?  There does not appear to be any changes from what I can see.

Thanks,

Hut

RE: Send Error with Same Config.xml, Different Servers

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.
Hut,

what do you mean here by "using the EXACT config.xml file"?

Can you send please the relevant part of the config.xml file you are using?

Vincenzo