Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Azharuddin Shaikh <az...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/14 08:40:03 UTC

Phoenix Query Taking Long Time to Execute

Hi All,

We have hbase tables which consist of 4.4 Million records on which we are
performing query using phoenix. Initially we were getting result within 10
secs but the same query is now taking more than 30 secs to fetch the
results due to which are application are getting timeout errors.

Request you to please let us know if we need to Tune any hbase/phoenix
parameter to reduce the time taken to fetch the result. How can we
improvise on the performance of hbase/phoenix.

We have Hbase 1.2.3 version and Phoenix 4.12 version.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Azhar

Re: Phoenix Query Taking Long Time to Execute

Posted by Thomas D'Silva <td...@salesforce.com>.
Can you describe your cluster setup and table definitions, types of queries
you are running etc.?