Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by BASLE Florent <fb...@yahoo.fr> on 2004/05/03 14:28:39 UTC

Pb with requestGenerator and POST method

Hi all

I've upgrade my Cocoon version from Cocoon 2.1.2 previously to 2.1.5 dev (the one from last wednesday : cocoon-2.1_20040429041300.tar.gz) and now all my forms using POST submission and the requestGenerator doesn't work.
When I serialize just after my "map:generate type=request", I've only the requestHeaders and nothing beetween my <requestParameters> tags !

But if I put my form into GET method, it works ! And of course, with my old version (2.1.2) and POST method , it works too !

Is there someone who have an explanation ? Because I don't understand the reasons of not allowing POST method !

Thanks for all

Florent BASLE
Societe Jouve
53100 Mayenne
France

---------------------------------
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Re: Pb with requestGenerator and POST method

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 03.05.2004 14:28, BASLE Florent wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I've upgrade my Cocoon version from Cocoon 2.1.2 previously to 2.1.5 dev (the one from last wednesday : cocoon-2.1_20040429041300.tar.gz) and now all my forms using POST submission and the requestGenerator doesn't work.
> When I serialize just after my "map:generate type=request", I've only the requestHeaders and nothing beetween my <requestParameters> tags !
>
> But if I put my form into GET method, it works ! And of course, with my old version (2.1.2) and POST method , it works too !
>
> Is there someone who have an explanation ? Because I don't understand the reasons of not allowing POST method !

Might the last FAQ at http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FAQs give
a hint? Don't know if it has changed from 2.1.2 to a recent version.

Joerg