Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Vinicius Silva <vi...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/19 01:44:21 UTC

Question about pull requests

Hi there,

A little while ago I sent a pull request just to get my feet wet and get
acquainted with github's PR.

Here it is: https://github.com/apache/climate/pull/256

I didn't follow the usual guidelines because I was only making a small code
cleanup (I did look up previous commits and used them as an example, btw)
and there wasn't a bug opened.

I would like to know if anyone could take a look at it and maybe give some
feedback before I start making more substantial contributions.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Question about pull requests

Posted by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>.
Hello!

Thanks much for the cleanup and sorry for the delay getting it merged. PR
should be merged now. In general, stick to the contribution guidelines [1]
for your future contributions (although no problem the way you did it here
for this cleanup). Look forward to seeing more changes from you!

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLIMATE/Developer+Getting+Started+Guide#DeveloperGettingStartedGuide-Step-By-StepDirections

-- Jimmy