Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Goix Laurent Walter <la...@telecomitalia.it> on 2012/05/24 15:25:38 UTC

Location and tags in activity entries & objects

Hi all,

I have checked the Java data models and couldn't find how to include location & tag information into ActivityEntry and ActivityObject objects. The "old" Address format is mapped that embeds geocoordinates but this does not reflect the AS base-schema draft.

The ActivityEntry object do support "extensions" (the ActivityObject does not), but it seems that it puts the related object under a single "extensions" property.

Is there any plan to include these in the shindig objects to avoid extending such classes on my own?

Thanks
walter
Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.

[cid:00000000000000000000000000000003@TI.Disclaimer]Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non ? necessario.

R: Location and tags in activity entries & objects

Posted by Goix Laurent Walter <la...@telecomitalia.it>.
Thank you Henry. I am looking forward to getting more info about it and this information is very popular in most social networks...

walter

Posted by Goix Laurent Walter <la...@telecomitalia.it>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.