Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Sarath Babu <ma...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/01/18 02:05:46 UTC

Minor version upgrade instructions from 0.11.0.0 to 0.11.0.3

 Hi,

We are using kafka 0.11.0.0 and I believe hitting this defect - [KAFKA-6003] Replication Fetcher thread for a partition with no data fails to start - ASF JIRA

|  |
[KAFKA-6003] Replication Fetcher thread for a partition with no data fai...

Solution was patched to 0.11.0.2 so I would like to patch highest minor available which is 0.11.0.3
I couldn't find the minor version upgrade instructions after searching for some time.Could anyone of you share the wiki?
Ours is a production cluster and don't want to create any issues with this patch application.
Thanks in advance.
Regards.

Re: Minor version upgrade instructions from 0.11.0.0 to 0.11.0.3

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
One note is that 0.11.0.3 is pretty old by now and no new releases in that
series are planned. I recommend planning an upgrade to the 2.x series
whenever possible.

Ismael

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,