Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2009/04/21 22:41:47 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.0.11

This is a vote to release CXF 2.0.11

Once again, there have been a bunch of bug fixes and enhancements that
have been done compared to the 2.0.10 release.   Over 36 JIRA issues
are resolved for 2.0.11.

List of issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12313634&styleName=Html&projectId=12310511&Create=Create

The staging area is at:
http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0.11

The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "maven" directory
contains the stuff that will by pushed to the central repository.

This release is tagged at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/cxf-2.0.11

Here is my +1.   The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours.
--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.0.11

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1
Freeman
Daniel Kulp wrote:
> This is a vote to release CXF 2.0.11
>
> Once again, there have been a bunch of bug fixes and enhancements that
> have been done compared to the 2.0.10 release.   Over 36 JIRA issues
> are resolved for 2.0.11.
>
> List of issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12313634&styleName=Html&projectId=12310511&Create=Create
>
> The staging area is at:
> http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0.11
>
> The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "maven" directory
> contains the stuff that will by pushed to the central repository.
>
> This release is tagged at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/cxf-2.0.11
>

> Here is my +1.   The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours.

--
Freeman Fang
------------------------

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.0.11

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by da...@apache.org.

Posted by jim ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
+1

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@progress.com>.
+1
-- Ulhas

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.0.11

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
This vote passes with +1s from:
dkulp, davidb, bmargulies, ningjiang, ffang, ubhole, sberyozkin, jimma,
eglynn, gmazza, seanoc, cschneider

and no other votes.   I'll get things syncing to the release locations.

Thanks!
Dan

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1