Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/12 08:37:14 UTC

Wiki

Raphaël,

Can you help use to setup a wiki service for Graffito ? I think it is
time to start the documentation drafts.  If you have not time, can you
explain me how to do that.

Thanks,
Christophe

Re: Wiki

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@apache.org>.
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> Raphaël,
>
> Can you help use to setup a wiki service for Graffito ? I think it is
> time to start the documentation drafts.  If you have not time, can you
> explain me how to do that.
>
> Thanks,
> Christophe

You can directly ask for a Graffito wiki through the infrastructure JIRA.
While we wait for them to create it, you can simply start a section in
the Portals Wiki (http://wiki.apache.org/portals/) and we'll
migrate the contents once Graffito wiki is set-up.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/

Re: Wiki

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Christophe Lombart wrote:

>Raphaël,
>
>Can you help use to setup a wiki service for Graffito ? I think it is
>time to start the documentation drafts.

agreed :-)

Michi