Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by falom <fa...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2007/01/17 16:37:30 UTC

[Axis2] RE:RE: RE: Axis2 1.2 release plan

Hi Paul,

BTW, I've also tried to change the jms axis2.xml config to use geronimo's org.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory instead of org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory, i got same noclassfound exception.

falom

falom <fa...@yahoo.com.cn> wrote: Hi Paul,

I installed axis2 war in both tomcat and geronimo.

First I managed to test axis2 jms transport in tomcat connecting to standalone activemq broker by deploying one service using servicelifecycle to start up the jmslistener.

BUT when i deploy the same service in geronimo, while trying connect to the activemq broker within geronimo, i got following exception attached, seems like problem related to classloader, or something else which i am really stuck with(BTW, i have put necessary activemq jars in every possible folders i can think of under geronimo and axis2 war, same exception all the time), please help!

Also I'd very much like to look more into Synapse and related jms soap samples, which i know is a more robust pattern to bridge jms and web services. But i need to first solve this problem in geronimo first.

falom

22:46:30,709 INFO  [JMSActiveEchoServiceLifeCycle] JMSActiveEchoServiceLifeCycle startUp  called.
22:46:30,719 ERROR [JMSListener] Error connecting to JMS connection factory : TopicConnectionFactory
javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class: org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory in classloader default/axis211/1164548268298/war]
    at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:657)
    at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:247)
    at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)
    at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:197)
    at org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSConnectionFactory.createInitialContext(JMSConnectionFactory.java:133)
    at  org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSConnectionFactory.connect(JMSConnectionFactory.java:122)
    at org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSListener.initializeConnectionFactories(JMSListener.java:244)
    at org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSListener.init(JMSListener.java:104)
    at org.apache.axis2.jms2.JMSActiveEchoServiceLifeCycle.startUp(JMSActiveEchoServiceLifeCycle.java:56)
    at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.loadServiceLifeCycleClass(ServiceBuilder.java:354)
    at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService(ServiceBuilder.java:136)
    at org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.buildServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:91)
    at org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:133)
    at  org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:528)
    at org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.java:196)
    at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.java:227)
    at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryListener.java:174)
    at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadServices(DeploymentEngine.java:88)
    at org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.loadServices(WarBasedAxisConfigurator.java:252)
    at org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:72)
    at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServlet.java:373)
    at  org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:317)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1105)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:932)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:3915)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4176)
    at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.access$201(GeronimoStandardContext.java:67)
    at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext$SystemMethodValve.invoke(GeronimoStandardContext.java:337)
    at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.valve.GeronimoBeforeAfterValve.invoke(GeronimoBeforeAfterValve.java:31)
    at  org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.start(GeronimoStandardContext.java:192)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:759)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:739)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:524)
    at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer.addContext(TomcatContainer.java:313)
    at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$9370b073.invoke(<generated>)
    at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
    at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122)
    at  org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:817)
    at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
    at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
    at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
    at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$f3376869.addContext(<generated>)
    at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatWebAppContext.doStart(TomcatWebAppContext.java:438)
    at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanInstance.java:981)
    at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:267)
    at  org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
    at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(GBeanInstanceState.java:124)
    at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(GBeanInstance.java:540)
    at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(BasicKernel.java:379)
    at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:374)
    at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:187)
    at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:527)
    at  org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:508)
    at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager$$FastClassByCGLIB$$ce77a924.invoke(<generated>)
    at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
    at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122)
    at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:817)
    at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
    at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
    at  org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
    at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$d98215e2.startConfiguration(<generated>)
    at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.doStartup(Daemon.java:297)
    at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.<init>(Daemon.java:74)
    at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.main(Daemon.java:377)

Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> wrote: Falom

We have tested Axis2 JMS with ActiveMQ. In fact I've done some really
nice examples with Synapse where we bridge ActiveMQ into SOAP.

Do you have any specific integration requirements?

Paul

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com