Posted to users@camel.apache.org by pa...@orange-ftgroup.com on 2010/09/17 12:13:06 UTC

upgrade Camel in Fuse

Hi,
I hope I'm on the right mailing list.
I'm using Fuse 4.2 and I'm interested in a feature recently implemented in Camel (dynamic router to be able to select the next endpoint dynamically).
I'm a bit confused by the relationship between Fuse Mediation Router & Apache Camel.
Can I upgrade the version of Camel that Fuse is using (and how?) or do I have to wait for a new Fuse distribution to be released?

Thanks, and thank you for Camel which is a great tool.
Patrice

*********************************
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.
********************************

Re: upgrade Camel in Fuse

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 12:13 PM,  <pa...@orange-ftgroup.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I hope I'm on the right mailing list.
> I'm using Fuse 4.2 and I'm interested in a feature recently implemented in Camel (dynamic router to be able to select the next endpoint dynamically).
> I'm a bit confused by the relationship between Fuse Mediation Router & Apache Camel.
> Can I upgrade the version of Camel that Fuse is using (and how?) or do I have to wait for a new Fuse distribution to be released?

There has not been a release of Camel which contains the dynamicRouter
implementation.
Camel 2.5 is in the talks and will be released at the end of this
month. We are awaiting Karaf 2.1 to be released beforehand.

FuseSource will also do a FUSE MR 2.5.0 release but after the Apache release.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/