Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Ruben Q L <ru...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/12 17:47:49 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Andrei Sereda joins Calcite PMC

I am pleased to announce that Andrei has accepted an invitation to join
the Calcite PMC. Andrei has been a consistent and helpful figure in
the Calcite community for which we are very grateful. We look forward to
the continued contributions and support.

Please join me in congratulating Andrei!

Ruben (on behalf of the Calcite PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Andrei Sereda joins Calcite PMC

Posted by Haisheng Yuan <hy...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Andrei!

Posted by Andrei Sereda <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Thanks for your kind words.

I'm looking forward to our continued collaboration, expanding the
community and making Calcite a better framework.

Regards,
Andrei.

Posted by Alessandro Solimando <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yanjing Wang <zh...@gmail.com>.