Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by the_palakkaran <ji...@suntecsbs.com> on 2018/05/29 12:16:41 UTC

QueryCursor.getAll() performance is very very low !!!

Hi,

I have 200 caches loaded into a single data region. Among that I have a
customerCache which has 300K records. It has many indexed fields, including
customer number.

When I query using *SQLFieldsQuery *on this particular cache (where
condition has just customer number = ?), it takes around *280ms *to query a
customer !!!!

On detailed analysis, I noted that, SQLFieldQueryCursor.getAll() is
consuming 99% of the time (Getting cache instance and query execution is
completing at nano second to 1 ms range). Is there any way to tune
cursor.getAll()  or any alternate way to get data from cursor.

Please provide some tips to improve the performance or let me know if I am
missing something here.

Re: QueryCursor.getAll() performance is very very low !!!

Posted by the_palakkaran <ji...@suntecsbs.com>.
Hi Ilya,

I was missing the index=true annotation in my server deployed jars.

Re: QueryCursor.getAll() performance is very very low !!!

Posted by "ilya.kasnacheev" <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Please provide your key and value classes in case you're using indexed types
(annotations).