Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Niall <ne...@neildoyle.com> on 2012/08/02 19:04:47 UTC

Solr admin stops working

I've got Solr 3.6 up working with Jetty but the admin page is inaccessible
and Solr appears to stop working when I terminate my SSH connection to the
server after running start.jar. Am I missing a trick here: how do I keep it
running?

Re: Solr admin stops working

Posted by Brendan Grainger <br...@gmail.com>.
I assume you're backgrounding solr. Maybe you just need

disown %1

Brendan