Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by bocamel <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/28 01:56:19 UTC

karaf console command using wildcard in bundle name

In 3.0.1, one could run console command >stop "My App*", which would stop all
bundles whose names starting with "My App".  This does not work (at least in
Windows) anymore in 3.0.2.  It would return an error: "No bundles
specified".  It is a very convenient feature - I wish it is brought back.

Thanks!

Re: karaf console command using wildcard in bundle name

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

thanks for the report. Let me check if it works on Unix.

Regards
JB

On 11/28/2014 01:56 AM, bocamel wrote:
> In 3.0.1, one could run console command >stop "My App*", which would stop all
> bundles whose names starting with "My App".  This does not work (at least in
> Windows) anymore in 3.0.2.  It would return an error: "No bundles
> specified".  It is a very convenient feature - I wish it is brought back.
>
> Thanks!

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net