Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by hitendrapratap <hi...@target.com> on 2017/01/18 04:03:37 UTC

How can we create a TOPIC Config?

I have small local cache(populate the cache when application starts). When I
will get an update for the same then I want to publish a updated message to
a topic. So now all the client and server will receive the updated message
as they were registered listener to that topic.
I am trying to configure the same like creating a topic config where i can
specify topic name and listener implementation?

Re: How can we create a TOPIC Config?

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This actually sounds like a use case for continuous queries [1]. They will
automatically notify the client about all updates that satisfy a filter,
providing ordering and exactly-once delivery guarantees.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/continuous-queries

-Val

Re: How can we create a TOPIC Config?

Posted by afedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Did I get you correct, that you want to send an update to a topic every
time the cache is updated?
If that is the question then I would suggest you taking a look at the
following:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/events
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/messaging

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 7:03 AM, hitendrapratap [via Apache Ignite Users] <
ml-node+s70518n10109h13@n6.nabble.com> wrote:

> I have small local cache(populate the cache when application starts). When
> I will get an update for the same then I want to publish a updated message
> to a topic. So now all the client and server will receive the updated
> message as they were registered listener to that topic.
> I am trying to configure the same like creating a topic config where i can
> specify topic name and listener implementation?

> .
> NAML

Kind regards,
Alexander.