Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Olivier Brand <ol...@intraware.com> on 2001/03/27 22:27:46 UTC

Error in SSLUtils.java

Could you put a try/catch block arounf the startHandshake method ? I get
an IOException. This might be due to my webserver: Netscape Suitespot
which does not seem to support this feature.

The Javadoc has specific information about this:

If data has already been sent on the connection, it continues to flow
during this handshake. When the handshake completes, this will be
signaled
     with an event. This method is synchronous for the initial handshake
on a connection and returns when the negotiated handshake is complete.
Some
     protocols may not support multiply handshaking an existing socket
and so may through an IOException.

Could it be fixed ?

Thanks

Olivier