Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1995/12/13 15:53:18 UTC

Re: One more patch for 1.0.0

My impression of "where we are it" is this...

1.0 is out the door and we are all holding our breath to see
how it goes.

The holidays are upon us, so time is probably best spent setting
up CVS and kicking around other ideas for the 1.1. (CVS underway)
There are some patches in the 1.1b1 directory that could use some
feedback.

We have some serious 1.0 bugs that need to be (and have been) addressed.
We need a vote.

The sky is not falling...

Andrew was your request a call for votes, or a call for a call for votes?