Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Hickey, Tom" <to...@radiantsystems.com> on 2009/10/21 20:54:37 UTC

[users@httpd] SOAP calls are not processed after upgrade to 2.2.14

I am trying to upgrade my Apache http server from 2.2.4 to 2.2.14 and all SOAP calls are returned with a 500 Internal Server Error message.  I have loaded all modules I used in 2.2.4 and am using the same basic configuration in my httpd.conf.
The server starts without any errors and if I uninstall 2.2.14 I can install 2.2.4 and start on the same box and it works so I can't see it being a file location or permissions issue.
The only error I get in my logs is "Premature end of script headers: SOAPISAP.dll"
Has anyone seen anything like this when handling a SOAP call? Do I need to load a new module or add a new configuration item in 2.2.14 to support SOAP?
Thanks in advance.

Tom Hickey

Re: [users@httpd] SOAP calls are not processed after upgrade to 2.2.14

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
Hickey, Tom wrote:
> I am trying to upgrade my Apache http server from 2.2.4 to 2.2.14 and all SOAP calls are returned with a 500 Internal Server Error message.  I have loaded all modules I used in 2.2.4 and am using the same basic configuration in my httpd.conf.
> The server starts without any errors and if I uninstall 2.2.14 I can install 2.2.4 and start on the same box and it works so I can't see it being a file location or permissions issue.
> The only error I get in my logs is "Premature end of script headers: SOAPISAP.dll"
> Has anyone seen anything like this when handling a SOAP call? Do I need to load a new module or add a new configuration item in 2.2.14 to support SOAP?
> Thanks in advance.

I may be mistaken, but I can't recall that any standard Apache module
handles SOAP calls.  Are you sure this SOAPISAP.dll is really a part of
Apache httpd ?  If not, you may want to look for the appropriate support
forum for that extension.  Maybe you need another version to support
Apache 2.2.14 ?