Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by rakou <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/01 19:52:15 UTC

How many times each jar has been downloaded

I would like to run a report on how many times each jar has been downloaded
from my local maven repo managed by Archiva. I am running Archiva 2.1.0

Re: How many times each jar has been downloaded

Posted by Deng Ching-Mallete <oc...@apache.org>.
Hi,

This information is currently not available in Archiva. Please feel free to
file a ticket for this feature in: https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM

-Deng

Maria Odea "Deng" Ching-Mallete | oching@apache.org |
http://www.linkedin.com/in/oching