Posted to builds@apache.org by Gav <gm...@apache.org> on 2016/09/05 20:42:49 UTC

ubuntu3 (hemera) node being retired

Hi All,

The outdated and un-puppetized ubuntu3 node is being retired and will
be taken offline at the end of this Month (just over 3 weeks time.)

Any tied jobs remaining at switch off time will be moved to the generic
'ubuntu'
label.

Thanks.

Gav...

Fwd: ubuntu3 (hemera) node being retired

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
I believe the 'Qpid-proton-c' Jenkins job is tied to this node becuse
it wouldnt run on the other newer nodes. Can someone take a look at
getting infra to install whats needed on the other nodes (should be
easier these days due to the very stuff making them retire the old
node), or even using docker for the job to avoid the need?

Robbie

Re: ubuntu3 (hemera) node being retired

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
That was fast. Thanks!