Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Joe Grist <jo...@andersonmorgan.com.au> on 2005/12/09 00:19:52 UTC

Kupu + Proxy

Does anybody have Kupu working using the proxy system, and possibly has
example Apache and Lenya configuration files to share?

Specifically, does anybody have image and link management working in
Kupu over a reverse proxy?

I have a fairly critical issue with this so if anybody can help at all
it would be much appreciated.

Joe Grist
Anderson Morgan Consulting Pty Ltd
PO Box 141 New Town 7008
6278 3387 / 0400 887 081
joeg@andersonmorgan.com.au / www.andersonmorgan.com.au

Re: Kupu + Proxy

Posted by so...@apache.org.
On 12/8/05, Joe Grist <jo...@andersonmorgan.com.au> wrote:
> Does anybody have Kupu working using the proxy system, and possibly has
> example Apache and Lenya configuration files to share?
> Specifically, does anybody have image and link management working in
> Kupu over a reverse proxy?
> I have a fairly critical issue with this so if anybody can help at all
> it would be much appreciated.

This is an example of the virtual servers under Apache httpd2.1
proxying to Lenya1.2.2 on Jetty.  I think ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain
was not available until httpd2.1.  Either Lenya or Jetty creates the
Cookies with "99999999" appended, and I never researched why.  Our
maintainers are using Kupu.

        ServerName  liveserver.example.com
        RewriteEngine On
        RewriteRule ^/example/live/(.*)$
http://127.123.123.123:8888/example/live/$1 [P]
        RewriteRule ^/example/authoring/(.*)$
http://127.123.123.123:8888/example/live/$1 [P]
        RewriteRule ^/lenya/(.*)$ http://127.123.123.123:8888/lenya/$1 [P]
        RewriteRule ^/kupu/(.*)$ http://127.123.123.123:8888/kupu/$1 [P]
        RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ http://127.123.123.123:8888/example/live/$1 [P]

        ServerName  editserver.example.com
        RewriteEngine On
        RewriteRule ^/$ http://127.123.123.123:8888/example/authoring/$1 [P]
        RewriteRule ^/images/(.*)$
http://127.123.123.123:8888/example/authoring/images/$1 [P]
        RewriteRule ^/css/(.*)$
http://127.123.123.123:8888/example/authoring/css/$1 [P]
        RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ http://127.123.123.123:8888/$1 [P]
        ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain 127.123.123.12399999999 example.com
        ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain 127.123.123.123 example.com
        ProxyPassReverse /       http://127.123.123.123:8888/

Good luck,
solprovider