Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/22 16:43:53 UTC

ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2 Released

Hi everyone,
The ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2 release is now official! You can download the
source distribution here:
http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-22-release.html

This release offers several bug fixes, and new feature, see the download
page for the complete list.

Regards,
Tim

Re: ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2 Released

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it will connect to the 5.x versions.

Regards
Tim.

Re: ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2 Released

Posted by Gordon F <go...@agilent.com>.
Hi Tim,

RE: ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2 Released

Posted by SKoehler <sv...@de.thalesgroup.com>.
well shame on me....at least for the project index page :-) but on the second
page (ServiceMix ?!) it seems still unreleased
(https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQCPP?report=com.sourcelabs.jira.plugin.portlet.releases:releases-projecttab)
and still the link to the release notes (on the release page
http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-22-release.html under
"Changelog") seems to be wrong.

regards
sven

RE: ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2 Released

Posted by "Bish, Tim" <Ti...@Sensis.com>.
You may want to refresh your browser cache because when I go on the page
everything seems fine, unless I'm missing something.

And yes, 2.2 is officially released.

Regards
Tim.

Re: ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2 Released

Re: ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2 Released

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
I've added a note in SVN for APR version, we definitely can't work with
the older 0.9 versions of APR, you should stick with something newer
than 1.2 since I've only tested with versions greater than that.

Go ahead and write up a JIRA issue on the problem you are seeing with
the init of APR.  I will see what I can do when I have some time and
then we can try and get a 2.2.1 release out at some point in the near
future.

Regards
Tim.

Re: ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2 Released