Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dietrich Schulten <sc...@escalon.de> on 2005/11/08 15:39:25 UTC

Re: mvn site for parent does not create site info for children?

Something seems to be wrong. I defined:

<distributionManagement>
<site>
<id>enter-easy</id>
<url>file://G:/entereasy/trunk/EnterEasyServer/target/mysite</url>
</site>
</distributionManagement>

but no folder mysite is created, rather everything goes to the
respective target/site folders of each module.
It seems that the site url is ignored. Or do I miss something?

Regards,
Dietrich

Posted by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com>.
What goal did you run?  Only "site:deploy" will do what you are looking for.
Running "site" only does the site build.

The goals for each plugin are listed on the Maven plugin docs.  Here is the one
for site:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/