Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Chintan Akhani <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/20 13:27:11 UTC

Re: IndexWriter.AddDocument is slow

Hi,

Thanks for this post.

 I have one question related to Indexing and searching simulataneously. As i am
indexing more than 5 Lacs records so during indexing those records I am not
perfroming IndexWriter.close() or commit() operation due to performance issue,
but mean while i want to perform search and delete operations on indexed
documents but yet not committed to a physical location. Is it possible and if
yed then please provide some code snippet for that.

Thanks,
Chintan