Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org> on 2004/10/02 02:33:10 UTC

Ant test

Is anyone else able to get a clean "ant test" to run?  I turn up errors
all over the shop - even with the subset "ant test_xenc".

Cheers,
	Berin

Re: Ant test

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.
Raul,

If you've done it in the last couple of hours - it's probably because
I've just committed some fixes for a couple of bugs :>.

Cheers,
	Berin

raul-info@r-bg.com wrote:

> On 02/10/2004, at 2:33, Berin Lautenbach wrote:
>
>> Is anyone else able to get a clean "ant test" to run?  I turn up
>> errors all over the shop - even with the subset "ant test_xenc".
>>
>> Cheers,
>>     Berin
>>
> I just run all the test from eclipse env I just run AllTest.java, I
> don't have the code here. Perhaps there are not all the test included.
>
> Raul

Re: Ant test

Posted by ra...@r-bg.com.