Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2020/04/30 12:28:51 UTC

[NOTICE] Apache Tamaya is retiring - what next

Hi all,

Apache Tamaya has successfully completed incubation leading to their
retirement from Apache.  In the coming days, this mailing list and other
mailing lists for the project will be marked read only.  All repositories
will be locked as well.

I know there was an ask to move the repos back to their original home.  To
do that, please file an infra ticket requesting the repos be transferred
back.  They will work with you on the transfer process, however it must be
done by the owner of the github project that will be taking ownership of
the repositories.

I wish you all the best

John

Re: [NOTICE] Apache Tamaya is retiring - what next

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
John/all,

Thanks for the update. I believe Philip already asked about that and
Anatole who owns the JavaConfig organization should be able to give those
who are willing to help admin or push access.
I am also happy to help, so please unless I already have could you give me
the necessary access?

Regards,

Werner

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Hi

Tamaya is already marked retired. I am waiting for one of you to submit the
request to infra to migrate the repos as mentioned previously

John

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi Werner,

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Anatole/all,

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi all

I already created two repos:

 - java-config <https://github.com/java-config>/tamaya
<https://github.com/java-config/tamaya-sandbox>
     for core & extensions
- java-config <https://github.com/java-config>/tamaya-sandbox
<https://github.com/java-config/tamaya-sandbox>
    for the sandbox part

Can you provide me with your github ids then I can add you as project
admins as well:

Best, Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*