Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by John Brice <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2019/06/05 11:54:53 UTC

problems after inactivity

If I leave NetBeans for a while, sometimes things go a bit wrong e.g. line numbers disappear, projects panel stops working and I have to restart NB. It happens often when I go out for lunch, so it’s likely that the computer has been in sleep mode. Line numbers missing from the main editor, the Projects panel scrollbar is missing and nothing in the panel responds. Setting View > Show Line Numbers off and on doesn’t bring them back, you can also see the gutter line is missing (it doesn’t normally disappear if I turn line numbers off).

Product Version: Apache NetBeans IDE 11.0 (Build incubator-netbeans-release-404-on-20190319)

Java: 12; OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM 12+33

Runtime: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 12+33

System: Windows 10 version 10.0 running on amd64; Cp1252; en_GB (nb)

User directory: C:\Users\fgbjbri\AppData\Roaming\NetBeans\11.0

Cache directory: C:\Users\fgbjbri\AppData\Local\NetBeans\Cache\11.0

Messages.log file attached.

Any ideas anyone?

John

Before: